Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sharon Poppen Meets Jo Linsdell on Writers and Authors

 
 
Review: After the War, Before the Peace by Sharon Poppen
By Jo Linsdell- Founder and Organiser of PROMO DAY!(Jo Linsdell- Founder and Organiser of PROMO DAY!)  
 
In After the War, Before the Peace, Sharon Poppen has created a cast of rich characters comprised of the Farrrells, a Confederate family still suffering the effects of the Civil War after which Union soldiers destroyed their plantation ... 

www.sharonpoppen.com

www.wizardlywebdesigns.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some runescape gold,and my friend also has some rs gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called runescape money
I just want to buy runescape,because there are many
cheap rs gold

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold